Monday, May 13, 2013

Planting the seeds of greatness in my daughter

Hi everyone, so my daughter always use to say daddy can I have some money for this or for that and I would give it to her. But it dawned on me that I am doing her a real dis service by just giving her money like that. So I came up with a plan.

  • For every documentary I give you to watch: I want a one page report or power point with minimum of 5 slides  on how you can use what you have learned in your life today.
    • Reward: $15 added to her pay pal acct

  • For every book I give you to read: I want a one page report or power point with minimum of 5 slides on how you can use what you have learned in your life today.
    • Reward: $25 added to her Pay pal acct

  • Create money out of thin air: You have to work with your cousin and come up with a way to make $50 together by buying and selling a legal product or providing a legal service
    • Reward: I'll match what ever you make dollar for dollar and add to your pay pal acct.



 I do this so that my daughter and nephews can start learning how to create and earn wealth in their lives. As time goes on, I do make the projects more difficult but the rewards are greater. Again because of my situation it is sometimes hard to come up with the money when they achieve their goals but I make it a priority to pay them.

The result is that both teenagers when wanting money say to me now, "(Dad or uncle), do you have a report for me to do? I need some money."





No comments:

Post a Comment