Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I feel good when I think about...

Today I had such a wonderful time in my mastermind group. First we played a game where everyone in the group took turns saying I feel good when I think about.... and then each person would say what they feel good about. It was made into a game where everybody took a turn going around in a circle.

The idea behind this is that every time a person stated what made them feel good when they thought about it, everyone in the group would take a moment and lift that persons desire up and give it to the universe thus activating the law of attraction. We held each others wants in our minds collectively raising the energy and vibration of each others desires. It was Great!

I am so thankful for my coaching and my mastermind group. It is truly a blessing in my life. Another important thing I learned today in the group is that you should give from a belief that you know your in a self perpetuating cycle of abundance. The more you give cheerfully the more you receive from the universe. There is no such thing as sacrifice or loss when it comes to giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment