Friday, May 10, 2013

Have YOU ever just woke up with an idea and put it into action immeadiately?

So I made a crazy choice about a week ago to hire a success coach. I understand that in order to reach my goals I cant do it on my own. The program, the coaching, lasts for a year and takes me through everything from setting clear goals, to removing limiting beliefs, to coming up with a specific action plan to make my goals a reality.

The coaching is going to cost $100 a month for 12 months it is on a contract. Can I afford this? No I cannot it is going to cause me to have to stretch my abilities. But what is the alternative? I can try this on my own but when you have a coach it can cut the learning curve in half and give me the much needed accountability.

Sun Tzu said if you want your army to win a fight, place it in a position where there is no escape, where they have to fight or else they will die. By burning the comfort bridges behind me it is forcing me out of my comfort zone into a zone where I have no choice but to reach my goals.

I have to do this not only for myself but for my daughter and my two nephews. I owe it to them. So far the coaching has been going well I have unlimited access to a live coach that I can call at any time when their available. I also have access to a mastermind group that I meet with every week. Napoleon Hill said that having a mastermind group that you meet with regularly is extremely important. I recognize that.

No comments:

Post a Comment