Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I love you- Please Forgive me- Thank you

These three words can produce so much healing and gratefulness that I am making them part of my daily affirmations.

 I had a great day today, I started my day with meditation, went running, finished up some school work, went to my Martial Arts class and then ended my day with a great mastermind meeting that lasted an hour and 15 minutes. I am so grateful for this group that I meet with every week.

My Mastermind group that I meet with via teleconference has people in it from all over the world. Tonight we had like minded individuals from Costa Rica, Canada, California, Florida, New York, and Utah just to name a few places. I have never experienced a mastermind group until I signed up for my life coaching program. Napoleon Hill was right in saying that a Mastermind group is one of the most important steps to success that a person with a desire to succeed can do.

I am so grateful for this group and for my coaching sessions with my mentors. I am truly blessed to have found this support on my road to prosperity.

Thank you Thank You Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment