Sunday, May 12, 2013

What do YOU do before your feet hit the floor in the morning?

Before my feet hit the floor this morning I went through a regular routine that I am trying to implement into a habit. I noticed that when I am asleep at night most of my dreams are based on whatever I was doing the night before. Most of my dreams tend to be of a negative nature and are not really empowering.


But I noticed that when I go to sleep and put on a affirmation CD of positive quotes and loop it so that the same affirmations play all night constantly, my dreams tend to be more positive. I guess those affirmations are working on my subconscious mind and eventually start to influence my dreams. Tonight I am going to put on a wealth affirmation meditational CD and see what I dream about.


I know that if I were to watch an action movie or horror movie right before I go to sleep or even if I am just focusing on a lot of negativity like the news, my dreams are directly affected and I wake up the next morning in a bad mood.

I don't know does this happen to you?



Before my feet hit the floor this morning this is what I did:

  • Did my morning 30 minute guided meditation

  • Used a method called Emotional Freedom Technique from my coach to clear some doubts in my mind about reaching my goals

  • Made a gratitude list on all the things that I am grateful for today

  • Read my personal mission statement with feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment