Friday, May 24, 2013

Emotional Freedom Technique

Today I decided to create my own personalized tapping solution for a major bad habit that I am coping with. I noticed that every time I gave into the habit it was because I had no way of neutralizing the negative emotion as soon as it showed up in my thoughts.

I would always listen to general "EFT" statements from other practitioner's like Brad Yates but never really took the time to create my own personalized "EFT" script for my own personal limiting beliefs. Now that I have created it, I can start to use it when I notice the negative emotion trying to pop up.

Most people don't even know that there are ways to control your thinking on a conscious level so that you can operate on a more productive level daily. For years I did not know this until I took the action to go to war against myself. I am glad I took that first step.

James Allen in the book "As a Man Thinketh" says that a person will continue to fail consistently until all weakness has been purged from them. During their journey of failure after failure, they would have built a character that is unshakable.

Thank You Thank You Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment