Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lessons with my Daughter and Nephew

Today was productive, I was able to turn a consistent negative experience into a beneficial experience simply by changing my perception of that experience. To achieve this just assign the troubling experience a more empowering meaning. 

For example, if your not a salesman but the only job you could find is in sales right now and you hate selling because your not good at it.

 Change your perception of this job to something more empowering like, I am getting paid to learn how to sell cars, services or anything that you might be selling. 

Changing your perception of this negative experience to something that moves you, will help bring you the happiness you want because your sending out more of a positive vibration
versus a "I hate selling and I hate this job" negative vibration. 

What you put out to the universe you will get back. Homelessness is a character builder for me not a character destroyer. I choose to feel that way which enabled me to rise above my situation. 

Thank you Universe for allowing me to experience this struggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment