Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The universe is watching and listening

The universe is watching and listening to me at all times just waiting to jump at an opportunity to bring me more of what I am focusing on in my life. Lately, I have fallen into an "oh woe is me pit" for the last 2-3 weeks. 

It got so bad that I called my coach to complain about how down I was feeling and he told me straight up stop your complaining and MAN up to what you know you should be doing. For the past 2-3 weeks I have fallen off track and became disconnected with a normal routine that was keeping me connected to my source of abundance. 

During these 2-3 weeks I felt miserable, constantly complaining and whining to myself about my situation. I did not feel empowered to write in this journal nor keep up with my daily gratitude list. 

However, after talking with my coach I do feel a lot better. He simply informed me that my mind was still attracting everything I wanted. I was focusing on a lot of negativity and the universe brought me more things to be negative about. My coach said my mind was still moving but some how I knocked it out of drive and into reverse. 

What he said made a lot of sense, I just need to put my mind transmission back into the drive position which I have done starting today. 

Things I need and want to do daily..

Morning
* wake up and do my morning meditation 20 min to 1 hour
* write my daily gratitude list
* review my mission statement
* review my vision boards

Night
* Write in my success journal
* write another gratitude list
* review my mission statement
* go to sleep on guided meditation



Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment